Saturday, April 23, 2011
International Hotel Management Institute Switzerland
IMI University Centre OR International Hotel Management Institute Switzerland (IMI) is a Swiss private University with three campuses located in Luzern teaching Tourism, Hospitality, Events Management and Culinary Arts.
IMI University Centre offers undergraduate, postgraduate and graduate programs, range from Certificate through to Bachelor of Arts and Master of Business Administration (MBA) . In any semester there are over 50 different nationalities and the IMI- Staff is from over 10 different nationalities.
An Internship (formerly known as in-training) is a paid practical training and play a crucial role in the education programme of IMI. The reason is that the hotel and tourism industry is constantly looking for individuals not only with a strong academic background but also with fundamental practical skills. And after each academic semester, students have an opportunity to do a practical training of 6 months in Switzerland (or as an alternative 12 months abroad). And according to the Swiss law in Switzerland all Trainees have to be paid.
validated by Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
• Certificate in International Hotel and Tourism Management
• Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management (Cert HE)
• Higher Diploma in International Hotel Management (Dip. HE)
• Higher Diploma in International Tourism Management
• Higher Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management
• Higher Diploma in European Culinary Management
• BA Degree with Honours in International Hotel Management (BAHM)
• BA Degree with Honours in International Hotel and Tourism Management (BAHTM)
• BA Degree with Honours in International Hotel and Events Management (BAHEM)
• BA Degree with Honours in International Tourism Management (BATM)
• BA Degree with Honours in International Tourism and Events Management (BATEM)
• BA Degree with Honours in European Culinary Management (BACM)